Alfred Ridley Hooper1
#10862, (15 December 1888-19 December 1960)
|Birth*||15 DEC 1888 ||Alfred Ridley Hooper was born on 15 DEC 1888 at Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived with John Ridley Hooper and Anna Salmon at 4/5 Whiting Street, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, EnglandG, together with Edward Ridley Hooper, Ethel Ridley Hooper, Rosa Ridley Hooper, Harold Ridley Hooper, Agnes Ridley Hooper, Thomas Ridley Hooper and Kathleen Ridley Hooper.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Alfred Ridley Hooper lived with John Ridley Hooper and Anna Salmon at Bury St Edmunds, SuffolkG, together with Kathleen Ridley Hooper.4 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Alfred Ridley Hooper was employed as Assisting in father's business.4 |
|Marriage*||JUL 1916 ||He married Barbara Cook in JUL 1916 at Depwade, Norfolk, EnglandG.5 |
|Occupation*||29 SEP 1939 ||The occupation of Alfred Ridley Hooper was 'Leather Merchant.6' |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||He and Barbara Cook lived at 9 Blomfield Road, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, EnglandG.7 |
|Death*||19 DEC 1960 ||Alfred Ridley Hooper died on 19 DEC 1960 at 41 St Phillips Road, Newmarket, Suffolk, EnglandG, aged 72.8,9 |
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & place.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, Oct-Dec 1888, vol 4a 695.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Alfred R Hooper & Barbara Cook, Depwade, Norfolk, Jul-Sep 1916, vol 4b 463.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S124] 1939 register, 1 blanked line.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 72, Newmarket, Suffolk, Oct-Dec 1960, vol 4b 1046.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place. probate to widow, son, brother.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, Jan-Mar 1920, vol 4a 2252. mother Cook.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016