#10864, (31 May 1892-30 March 1985)
|Birth*||31 MAY 1892 ||Geoffrey Wood was born on 31 MAY 1892 at Eccleston, Chester, Cheshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Baptism||17 JUL 1892 ||He was baptized on 17 JUL 1892 at St Mary's Church, Eccleston, Chester, Cheshire, EnglandG.3 |
|Marriage*||JUL 1919 ||He married Kathleen Ridley Hooper, daughter of John Ridley Hooper and Anna Salmon, in JUL 1919 at Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, EnglandG.1 |
|Occupation*||29 SEP 1939 ||The occupation of Geoffrey Wood was 'Master Ironmonger, Director of private company.4' |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||He and Kathleen Ridley Hooper lived at 20 Glen Aber Park, Chester, Cheshire, EnglandG.4 |
|Death*||30 MAR 1985 ||Geoffrey Wood died on 30 MAR 1985 at Hillwood, Eccleston, Chester, Cheshire, EnglandG, aged 92.5,6 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Kathleen R Hooper & Geoffrey Wood, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, Jul-Sep 1919, vol 4a 2435.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Chester, Cheshire, Jul-Sep 1892, vol 8a 13.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., Geoffrey Wood, parents Robt. Stewart & Annie Sophia, St Mary, Eccleston, Cheshire.
- [S124] 1939 register, 4 blanked lines.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 92, Chester & Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, Apr-Jun 1985, vol 35 2.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, Reeson family tree, Ancestry, unverified.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Chester, Cheshire, Apr-Jun 1928, vol 8a 571. mother Hooper.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016