Robert Henry Brown1
|Birth*||1890 ||Robert Henry Brown was born in 1890 at Little Paxton, Huntingdonshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He lived at Little Paxton, HuntingdonshireG.2 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||He was employed as Groom.3 |
|Marriage*||16 SEP 1916 ||He married Mary Ann Ellen Todd, daughter of Isaac Todd and Mary Jane Hull, on 16 SEP 1916 at St Neots, Huntingdonshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Milit-Beg*||10 MAR 1917 ||Robert Henry Brown began military service on 10 MAR 1917 at Huntingdon, Huntingdonshire, EnglandG.4 |
|Milit-End*||9 FEB 1919 ||He ended military service on 9 FEB 1919 at Purfleet, Surrey, EnglandG.5 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Mary A E Todd & Robert H Brown, St Neots, Hunts., Jul-Sep 1916, vol 3b 649.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, boarder, Ashford family.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S77] British Army records, No. 84630, RH Brown, 60 Labour Corps.
- [S77] British Army records, No. 84630, RH Brown, 60 Labour Corps. Note eyesight poor.
- [S77] British Army records, father's enlistment records.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016