#11046, (February 1877-July 1955)
|Birth*||FEB 1877 ||Anne Chapman was born in FEB 1877 at Geddington, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||21 MAR 1877 ||She was baptized on 21 MAR 1877 at St Mary Magdalene Church, Geddington, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||She lived at Jackdaw Lodge, Cottingham, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||14 OCT 1901 ||She married John Perkins, son of John Perkins and Mary Todd, on 14 OCT 1901 at St Mary Magdalene Church, Cottingham, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.3,4 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Anne Chapman and John Perkins lived at Medbourne, Leicestershire, EnglandG, together with Lilian Perkins, John Perkins and Cyril Perkins.5 |
|Death*||JUL 1955 ||Anne Chapman died in JUL 1955 at Market Harborough, Leicestershire, EnglandG, aged 78.6 |
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., Ann Chapman, parents John & Eliza, Geddington, Northants., no 943, p 118.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, with parents & siblings.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; John Perkins, age 30, father John, & Anne Chapman, age 24, father John , Cottingham, Northants., no 428, p 214.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; John Perkins & Annie Chapman, Kettering, Northants., Oct-Dec 1901, vol 3b 371.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 78, Market Harborough, Leics., Jul-Sep 1955, vol 3a 604.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016