Mary Munton Davis1
#11062, (29 July 1873-July 1944)
|Birth*||29 JUL 1873 ||Mary Munton Davis was born on 29 JUL 1873 at Burley, Rutland, EnglandG.2 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||She lived at West Street, Bourne, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.3 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||She was employed as Cook, domestic.3 |
|Marriage*||15 MAR 1913 ||She married Joseph Perkins, son of John Perkins and Mary Todd, on 15 MAR 1913 at Registry Office, Uppingham, Rutland, EnglandG.1 |
|Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||Mary Munton Davis lived at 66 Queen Street, Kettering, Northamptonshire, EnglandG, together with Dorothy Ida Perkins.4 |
|Death*||JUL 1944 ||Mary Munton Davis died in JUL 1944 at Kettering, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.5 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Mary M Davis & Joseph Perkins; Uppingham, Rutland, Jan-Mar 1913, vol 7a 660.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Oakham, Rutland, Jul-Sep 1873, vol 7a 305.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, servant, Bell family.
- [S124] 1939 register, 1 blanked line.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 70, Kettering, Northants., Jul-Sep 1944, vol 3b 161.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Uppinham, Rutlnd, Jul-Sep 1913, vol 7a 644, mother Davis.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Uppinham, Rutlnd, Apr-Jun 1916, vol 7a 604, mother Davis.
- [S124] 1939 register, date & place, crippled.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Uppingham, Rutlnd, Jan-Mar 1919, vol 7a 396, mother Davis.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016