Doris Violet Humphrey1
#11127, (7 July 1912-1978)
|Birth*||7 JUL 1912 ||Doris Violet Humphrey was born on 7 JUL 1912 at Woolwich, London, EnglandG.2 |
|Residence*||27 SEP 1939 ||She and Sidney Albert Turner lived at 1104 Christchurch Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, EnglandG.3 |
|Occupation*||29 SEP 1939 ||The occupation of Doris Violet Humphrey was 'Cafe Proprietress.4' |
|Marriage*||OCT 1942 ||She married Sidney Albert Turner, son of Robert Turner and Florence Elizabeth Gibson, in OCT 1942 at Bournemouth, Dorset, EnglandG.1 |
|Emigration*||29 MAR 1956 ||Doris Violet Humphrey emigrated on 29 MAR 1956 from Wick Lane, Christchurch, Dorset, EnglandG.5 |
|Residence||1963 ||She and Sidney Albert Turner lived at 353 Belmont Street, Alexandria, Sydney, NSW, AustraliaG.6 |
|Residence*||1977 ||Doris Violet Humphrey lived at 36 Treloar Crescent, Braybrook, Melbourne, Victoria, AustraliaG.7 |
|Death*||1978 ||She died in 1978 at Braybrook, Melbourne, Victoria, AustraliaG.8 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Sydney A Turner & Doris V Humphrey or McErlane, Bournemuoth, Hants., Oct-Dec 1942, vol 2b 1600.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Woolwich, London, Jul-Sep 1912, vol 1d 2308, mother Head.
- [S124] 1939 register, with Doris as wife, her mother? & Leslie W Humphrey, 13 Nov 1925.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S61] Passengers, passengers on SS 'Strathmore', London to Sydney, 29 Mar 1956.
- [S121] Australian Census, NSW, Watson, Alexandria, 1963, p 32.
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, VIC, Melbourne West, Sunshine, 1977, p 58.
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, VIC, Melbourne, absend from Electoral Roll.
- [S61] Passengers, passenger on SS 'Strathmore', London to Sydney, 29 Mar 1956. birth dates.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016