#11247, (12 February 1883-20 December 1952)
|Birth*||12 FEB 1883 ||Arthur Kedzie was born on 12 FEB 1883 at Aldingbourne, Sussex, EnglandG.2 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He lived at Police Station House, Stratford, Essex, EnglandG.3 |
|Employment||2 APR 1911 ||He was employed as Police Constable, Metropolitan Police.4 |
|Marriage*||OCT 1911 ||He married Mary Elizabeth Dabnor, daughter of James Ephraim Dabnor and Eliza Hills, in OCT 1911 at Bromley, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|Employment*||29 SEP 1939 ||Arthur Kedzie was employed as Auctioneer's porter.5 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||He and Mary Elizabeth Dabnor lived at 279 Church Road, Leyton, Essex, EnglandG, together with Marjorie May Kedzie.5 |
|Death*||20 DEC 1952 ||Arthur Kedzie died on 20 DEC 1952 at Leyton, Essex, EnglandG, aged 69.6 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Mary E Dabnor & Arthur Kedzie, Bromley, Kent, Oct-Dec 1911, vol 2a 1074.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, East Preston, Sussex, Jan-Mar 1883, vol 2b 403.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, resident.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 69, Essex, SW, Oct-Dec 1952, vol 5a 235.
- [S124] 1939 register, date.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016