#11409, (1844-circa 1895)
|Birth*||1844 ||James Buckley was born in 1844 at St Giles, London, EnglandG.1 |
|Marriage*||JUL 1867 ||He married Margaret Ann Skinner, daughter of Thomas Skinner and Margaret Streatfield, in JUL 1867 at West Kingsdown, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1871 ||James Buckley was employed as Agricultural labourer.2 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1871 ||He and Margaret Ann Skinner lived at Kemsing Street, Kemsing, Kent, EnglandG, together with Thomas James Buckley and Ernest James Buckley.2 |
|Employment||30 MAR 1891 ||James Buckley was employed as Bricklayer's labourer.3 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He and Margaret Ann Skinner lived at Kemsing, KentG, together with Thomas James Buckley, Ernest James Buckley and Grace Annie Buckley.3 |
|Death*||c 1895 ||James Buckley died c 1895 at Kemsing, Kent, EnglandG.4 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; James Buckley & Margaret Ann Skinner, Sevenoaks, Kent, Jul-Sep 1867, vol 2a 785.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, widow.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age & place.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016