#11530, (10 October 1894-27 September 1981)
|Birth*||10 OCT 1894 ||Clara Washbourne was born on 10 OCT 1894 at Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||She lived with Charles Washbourne and Miriam Gough at 24 Brischurch Street, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, EnglandG, together with Jessie Olivia Washbourne and Charles Washbourne.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Clara Washbourne lived with Miriam Gough and Charles Washbourne at & Henrietta Street, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, EnglandG, together with Harry Edgar Washbourne.4 |
|Emigration*||30 OCT 1923 ||Clara Washbourne emigrated on 30 OCT 1923 from Southampton, Hampshire, EnglandG.5 |
|Marriage*||20 JUN 1925 ||She married Benjamin Harrison Swift on 20 JUN 1925 at Detroit, Wayne, Michigan, USAG.6 |
|Employment*||10 APR 1930 ||Clara Washbourne was employed as Telephone Operator.7 |
|Residence*||10 APR 1930 ||She and Benjamin Harrison Swift lived at 1606 Central, Detroit, Wayne, Michigan, USAG.7 |
|Death*||27 SEP 1981 ||Clara Washbourne died on 27 SEP 1981 at Rumsey, McLean, Kentucky, USAG, aged 86.8,9 |
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & place.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Cheltenham, Gloucs., Oct-Dec 1894,vol 6a 406.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S61] Passengers, 'Empress of France'; Canadian Pacific, to Quebec.
- [S59] USPRI, marriage; Harrison Swift, 36, parents Lee Swift & Rosie Raymer, /7 Clara Washbourne, 30, parents Charles Washbourne & Miriam Gough, 20 Jun 1025, no 292386.
- [S42] US census, 1930.
- [S52] US SS Index, Clara Swift, SSN 375-10-3340, Death Index, birth & death dates & place.
- [S132] Findagrave, burial, New Cypress Cemetery, #98192663.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016