Sidney George Rayner1
#11662, (26 December 1895-5 July 1989)
|Birth*||26 DEC 1895 ||Sidney George Rayner was born on 26 DEC 1895 at Rochester, Kent, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived with John Richard Rayner and Mary Ann Booker Webb at 20 Horsley Road, Rochester, Kent, EnglandG, together with John Edward Rayner.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Sidney George Rayner lived with John Richard Rayner and Mary Ann Booker Webb at 28 Horsley Road, Rochester, Kent, EnglandG, together with John Edward Rayner.4 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Sidney George Rayner was employed as Emgine fitter.4 |
|Marriage*||JAN 1920 ||He married Annie Gull in JAN 1920 at Rochester, KentG.5 |
|Employment||29 SEP 1939 ||Sidney George Rayner was employed as Armament fitter.6 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||He and Annie Gull lived at 20 Hill Road, Rochester, Kent, EnglandG, together with Esme M Rayner and Ewart S Rayner.7 |
|Death*||5 JUL 1989 ||Sidney George Rayner died on 5 JUL 1989 at Bearsted, Kent, EnglandG, aged 93.8,9 |
|Note*|| ||He is a match from a test on MyHeritage to his grandson Stephen Rayner.10 |
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, extrapolated.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Medway, Kent, Jan-Mar 1896, vol 2 582.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Annie Gull & Sidney George Rayner, Medway, Kent, Jan-Mar 1920, vol 2a 1328.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S124] 1939 register, 2 blanked lines.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 93, Thanet, Kent, Jul 1989, vol 16 1597.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place.
- [S128] Ancestry DNA, DNA match, MGJ to Stephen Rayner, grandson of Sidney, 26cM on 2 segments.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Medway, Kent, Jul-Sep 1920, vol 2a 1395, mother Gull.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Medway, Kent, Oct-Dec 1923, vol 2a 1166, mother Gull.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016