|Birth*||1826 ||Henry Holmes was born in 1826 at Stoke-by-Nayland, Suffolk, EnglandG.1 |
|Marriage*||OCT 1860 ||He married Jane Dickerson, daughter of Daniel Dickerson and Sarah Paternoster, in OCT 1860 at Woodbridge, Suffolk, EnglandG.1 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1861 ||Henry Holmes was employed as Agricultural labourer.2 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861 ||He and Jane Dickerson lived at Lower Street, Stoke-by-Nayland, Suffolk, EnglandG, together with Elizabeth Holmes.2 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||Henry Holmes and Jane Dickerson lived at The Caddy Cottage, Higham, Suffolk, EnglandG, together with Anne Holmes, William Holmes, Mary Ann Holmes, John Holmes and Emma Holmes.3 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Henry Holmes and Jane Dickerson lived at Stones Row, Ockbrook, Derbyshire, EnglandG, together with William Holmes, John Holmes and Harry Holmes.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Henry Holmes and Jane Dickerson lived at Moor Lane, Ockbrook, Derbyshire, EnglandG.5 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Jane Dickerson & Henry Holmes, Woodbridge, Suffolk, Oct-Dec 1860, vol 4a 1376.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016