David William Saker1
#12047, (20 October 1880-April 1956)
|Birth*||20 OCT 1880 ||David William Saker was born on 20 OCT 1880 at Bermondsey, London, EnglandG.1,3 |
|Baptism||28 JAN 1885 ||He was baptized on 28 JAN 1885 at St Andrew's Church, Enfield, Middlesex, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived with John Bunce Saker and Harriet Sanders at 3 Bawdsey Terrace, Enfield, Middlesex, EnglandG, together with Henry Sanders Saker, John Bunce Saker, Blanche Geneva Saker, George E Saker and Elizabeth J Saker.4 |
|Milit-Beg*||1 SEP 1897 ||David William Saker began military service on 1 SEP 1897 at Woolwich, London, EnglandG.5 |
|Marriage*||14 JUN 1903 ||He married Carolina Vinco on 14 JUN 1903 at Hamrun, MaltaG.6 |
|Milit-End*||15 OCT 1910 ||David William Saker ended military service on 15 OCT 1910 at Valetta, MaltaG.5 |
|Employment*||29 SEP 1939 ||He was employed as Rubber moulder.7 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||He and Carolina Vinco lived at 183 Caledon Road, East Ham, Essex, EnglandG.8 |
|Death*||APR 1956 ||David William Saker died in APR 1956 at Poplar, London, EnglandG, aged 75.9 |
- [S48] Parish Register, birth & bapt., David Willam Saker, parents John Bunce & Harriet, St Andrew, Enfield, no 1525, p 191.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, date & place.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, St Savior, Southwark, Oct-Dec 1880, vol 1d 150.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S77] British Army records, No 77235, David William Saker, Royal Artillery Short Service.
- [S77] British Army records, No 77235, David William Saker, name and dates of wife & children.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S124] 1939 register, 2 blanked lines.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 75, Poplar, London, Apr-Jun 1956, vol 5d 259.
- [S131] Ancestry Trees, Graham Hulse Family Tree; Violet Saker, 1911-1999. no references.
- [S131] Ancestry Trees, Graham Hulse Family Tree; Charles Vinco Saker, 1913-1969. no references.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", with mother at Harold Wood, 1964, Hornchurch.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016