#12090, (1813-January 1869)
|Birth*||1813 ||Henry Meekhams was born in 1813 at Otford, Kent, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||21 JAN 1844 ||He married Susannah Taylor on 21 JAN 1844 at St Dunstan's Church, Stepney, Middlesex, EnglandG.2 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1851 ||Henry Meekhams was employed as Railway carman.2 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||He and Susannah Taylor lived at 16 Swan Street, Bermondsey, London, EnglandG, together with Susan Meekhcoms.2 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||Henry Meekhams and Susannah Taylor lived at Southwark, London, EnglandG, together with Susan Meekhcoms.3 |
|Death*||JAN 1869 ||Henry Meekhams died in JAN 1869 at Bermondsey, London, EnglandG.4 |
|Note*|| ||He is linked to other Meekham Thruline matches. To be verified.5 |
- [S131] Ancestry Trees, Watson Meekhams 2018. no references.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 55, Bermondsey, London, Jan-Mar 1869, vol 1d 64.
- [S128] Ancestry DNA, On a ThurLines chart from Adam Watson, Richard Meekhams, his son William Meekhams, to Henry.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, birth & bapt., Henry Meeckcomes, parents Henry & Susan, St Saviour, Southwwark, no 690, p 86.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Lambeth, London, Oct-dec 1863, vol 1d 332.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016