Frederick Thomas Anderson Campbell1
|Birth*||1822 ||Frederick Thomas Anderson Campbell was born in 1822 at Bloomsbury, London, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||17 MAY 1822 ||He was baptized on 17 MAY 1822 at St Clement Danes Church, Westminster, Middlesex, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||4 APR 1842 ||He married Eliza Meekhams, daughter of William Meekhams and Hester Stevens, on 4 APR 1842 at St Andrew's Church, Holborn, London, EnglandG.1 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1851 ||The occupation of Frederick Thomas Anderson Campbell was 'Law writer.3' |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||He and Eliza Meekhams lived at Iron Buildings, Holborn, Middlesex, EnglandG, together with Charlotte Petronella Campbell, Isabella Eliza Campbell, Eliza Cecilia Campbell and Frederick Campbell.3 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1861 ||Frederick Thomas Anderson Campbell was employed as Commercial Clerk, Ship Insurers.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||He and Eliza Meekhams lived at 27 Stewardstone Road, Bethnal Green, London, EnglandG, together with Eliza Cecilia Campbell, Caroline Campbell, Frederick Campbell, William Campbell and Richard Campbell.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||Frederick Thomas Anderson Campbell and Eliza Meekhams lived at 50 Mentmor Road, Hackney, London, EnglandG, together with Frederick Campbell, Richard Campbell, Caroline Campbell and Alice Campbell.5 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Frederick Thomas Anderson Campbell and Eliza Meekhams lived at 17 Trellis Street, Bow, London, EnglandG.6 |
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Frederick Thomas Anderson Campbell, father Samuel, & Eliza Meekcoms, father William, St Andrew, Holborn, Middlesex, no 187, p 94.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., Frederick Thomas Anderson Campbell, parents Samuel & Charlotte, St Clement Danes, Middlesex, no 402, p 132.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016