Evan George Thomas1
#12102, (April 1868-1919)
|Birth*||APR 1868 ||Evan George Thomas was born in APR 1868 at Cardiff, Glamorgan, WalesG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||He lived with Richard Thomas and Charlotte Petronella Campbell at 39 William Street, Cardiff, Glamorgan, WalesG, together with Frederick James Thomas and Charlotte Eliza Thomas.1 |
|(Witness) Emigration||19 FEB 1876 ||Evan George Thomas emigrated with Richard Thomas and Charlotte Petronella Campbell on 19 FEB 1876 from Plymouth, Devon, EnglandG.3 |
|(Witness) Immigration||13 MAY 1876 ||Evan George Thomas immigrated with Richard Thomas and Charlotte Petronella Campbell on 13 MAY 1876 to Port Adelaide, SA, AustraliaG.4 |
|Residence*||27 JUN 1914 ||Evan George Thomas lived at Claybury Lunatic Asylum, Woodford Bridge, Essex, EnglandG.5 |
|Death*||1919 ||He died in 1919 at Bethnal Green, London, EnglandG.5 |
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Swansea, Glamorgan, Apr-Jun 1868, vol 11a 640.
- [S122] Newspaper records, Emigrants on the ' Benan' from Plymouth. Evening Journal, Adelaide, SA, 28 Apr 1876, p2. Trove.
- [S122] Newspaper records, Arrival of the ' Benan' from Plymouth. Evening Journal, Adelaide, SA, 15 May 1876, p6. Trove.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, Poor Law records, Bethnal Green, committal to Lunatic Asylum, Evan george Thomas, age 47.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016