John Truman Thomas1
#12104, (11 November 1872-27 December 1951)
|Birth*||11 NOV 1872 ||John Truman Thomas was born on 11 NOV 1872 at Cardiff, Glamorgan, WalesG.1 |
|(Witness) Emigration||19 FEB 1876 ||He emigrated with Richard Thomas and Charlotte Petronella Campbell on 19 FEB 1876 from Plymouth, Devon, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Immigration||13 MAY 1876 ||John Truman Thomas immigrated with Richard Thomas and Charlotte Petronella Campbell on 13 MAY 1876 to Port Adelaide, SA, AustraliaG.3 |
|Marriage*||18 MAY 1908 ||John Truman Thomas married Margaret Ann Oliver Kerr on 18 MAY 1908 at Adelaide, SA, AustraliaG.4 |
|Residence*||1943 ||John Truman Thomas and Margaret Ann Oliver Kerr lived at 16 Moore Street, Campsie, Sydney, NSW, AustraliaG, together with Muriel Winifred Adeline Thomas and Harold James Thomas.5 |
|Death*||27 DEC 1951 ||John Truman Thomas died on 27 DEC 1951 at Rookwood, Sydney, NSW, AustraliaG, aged 79.1 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Cardiff, Glamorgan, Oct-Dec 1872, vol 11a 256.
- [S122] Newspaper records, Emigrants on the ' Benan' from Plymouth. Evening Journal, Adelaide, SA, 28 Apr 1876, p2. Trove.
- [S122] Newspaper records, Arrival of the ' Benan' from Plymouth. Evening Journal, Adelaide, SA, 15 May 1876, p6. Trove.
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, marriage; John Truman Thomas, father Thomas, & Margaret Ann Kerr, father John, Adelaide, SA, vol 235, p 432.
- [S121] Australian Census, NSW, Lang, Harcourt, p 21.
- [S131] Ancestry Trees, O'Rourke Family Tree, kathycheetham_1, some ref.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016