#12122, (March 1819-March 1863)
|Birth*||MAR 1819 ||Phoebe Blinks was born in MAR 1819 at Lamberhurst, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|Marriage*||JAN 1839 ||She married Charles Meekhams, son of William Meekhams and Hester Stevens, in JAN 1839 at Lambeth, London, EnglandG.1 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1841 ||Phoebe Blinks and Charles Meekhams lived at Waterloo Road, Newington, London, EnglandG, together with Phoebe Meekhams and Thomas James Reed.2 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||Phoebe Blinks and Charles Meekhams lived at 7 Saxon Court, Bermondsey, London, EnglandG, together with Phoebe Meekhams, Charles Meekcoms, Esther Meekhams, William Meekhams and Martha Meekhams.3 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||Phoebe Blinks and Charles Meekhams lived at Newington, London, EnglandG, together with Phoebe Meekhams, Charles Meekcoms, William Meekhams, Richard Meekhams, Emma Meekhams and Martha Meekhams.4 |
|Death*||MAR 1863 ||Phoebe Blinks died in MAR 1863 at Newington, LondonG.5 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Charles Meekcoms & Phoebe Blinks, Lambeth, London, Jan-Mar 1839, vol 4 201.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, Newington, London, Jan-Mar 1863, vol 1d 170.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 39, Camberwell, London, Jul-Sep 1878, vol 1d 523.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016