#12222, (1845-28 February 1931)
|Birth*||1845 ||Emily Whereat was born in 1845 at Salisbury, Wiltshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||JUL 1870 ||She married John Bunce Turner, son of Edward Turner and Elizabeth Bunce, in JUL 1870 at Alderbury, Wiltshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||Emily Whereat and John Bunce Turner lived at 11 Victoria Terrace, Herne Bay, Kent, EnglandG.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||Emily Whereat and John Bunce Turner lived at The College, St Georges Terrace, Herne Bay, Kent, EnglandG, together with Clifford John Turner, Eustace Whereat Turner, Ethel Grace Turner, Winifred Victoria Turner, Violet Evelyn E Turner, Elsie Miriam Turner, Basil Lucius Turner, Eric Ashley Frank Turner and Dulcie Gwendoline Sybil Turner.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Emily Whereat and John Bunce Turner lived at Herne Bay, KentG, together with Eustace Whereat Turner, Elsie Miriam Turner, Basil Lucius Turner and Dulcie Gwendoline Sybil Turner.5 |
|Occupation*||2 APR 1911 ||The occupation of Emily Whereat was 'Schoolmistress, employer.6' |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||She lived at 5 St Georges Terrace, Herne Bay, Kent, EnglandG, together with Dulcie Gwendoline Sybil Turner.6 |
|Death*||28 FEB 1931 ||Emily Whereat died on 28 FEB 1931 at 'Westlands', Western Avenue, Herne Bay, Kent, EnglandG.7,8 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Emily Whereat & John B Turner, Alderbury, Wilts., Jul-Sep 1870, vol 5a 324.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, school with staff & pupils.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 85, Blean, Kent, Jan-Mar 1931, vol 2a 1620.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place; probate to Violet Evelyn Knight, Elsie Miriam Pope, Basil Lucius Turner, Eric Ashley Froank Turner.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016