Edith Ann Meekcomes1
#12241, (29 July 1907-December 1995)
|Birth*||29 JUL 1907 ||Edith Ann Meekcomes was born on 29 JUL 1907 at Lambeth, London, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||She lived with Henry William Meekcomes and Jane Matilda Grice at 28 Carlisle Buildings, Lambeth, London, EnglandG, together with Jennie Rosella Meekcomes, Dorothy Meekcomes and Peter Samson Meekcomes.1 |
|Marriage*||20 SEP 1931 ||Edith Ann Meekcomes married Leonard Frederick James Anstey on 20 SEP 1931 at Emmanuel Church, Camberwell, London, EnglandG.3 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||Edith Ann Meekcomes lived at 27 Malmsbury Road, Morden, London, EnglandG.4 |
|Death*||DEC 1995 ||She died in DEC 1995 at Weybridge, Surrey, EnglandG, aged 88.5 |
|Note*|| ||She has a DNA match suggested by ThruLines to Adam Watson to one of her children. Leonard is suggested.6 |
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Lambeth, London, Oct-Dec 1907, vol 1d 299.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Leonard Frederick James Anstey, 24, father Albert Ernest, & Edith Meekcomes, 24, father Henry, Emmanuel, Camberwell, no 29, p 15.
- [S124] 1939 register, 1 blanked line, with sister Jennie & family.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 88, Surrey SW, Dec 1995, A5A 7612A 186.
- [S128] Ancestry DNA, A ThuLines suggestion from Richard Meekhams & Elizabeth Moyer with Adam Watson.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Camberwell, London, Jan-Mar 1937, vol 1d 775, mother Meekcomes.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Surrey mid-E, Jan-Mar 1940, vol 2a 378, mother Meekcomes.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Brixworth, Northants., Jul-Sep 1944, vol 3b 201, mother Meekcomes.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016