#12310, (1816-November 1901)
|Birth*||1816 ||Mary Crick was born in 1816 at Thame, Oxfordshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Marriage*||2 APR 1843 ||She married Benjamin Hamp, son of Jacob Hamp and Sarah Ward, on 2 APR 1843 at St Andrew's Church, Holborn, Middlesex, EnglandG.2 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||Mary Crick and Benjamin Hamp lived at 41 Marshall Street, Lambeth, Surrey, EnglandG, together with James Hamp, Sarah Hamp, Emma Hamp and Charles Hamp.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861 ||Mary Crick lived at 13 Ellsouth Road, Southwark, Surrey, EnglandG, together with James Hamp, Charles Hamp, Alfred Hamp and George Hamp.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||Mary Crick lived at 56 Trafalgar Street, Newington, Surrey, EnglandG, together with Charles Hamp, Alfred Hamp and George Hamp.5 |
|Death*||NOV 1901 ||Mary Crick died in NOV 1901 at Watlington, Oxfordshire, EnglandG.1 |
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 84, Henley, Oxon., Oct-Dec 1901, vol 3a 497.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Benjamin Hamp, 29, father Jacob, & Mary Crick, 27, father James, St Andrew, Holborn, london, no 466, p 233.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016