Drusilla Kate Mead1
#12431, (July 1859-11 January 1920)
|Birth*||JUL 1859 ||Drusilla Kate Mead was born in JUL 1859 at Dunstable, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||She lived with Rebecca Burrows at 14 John Street, Clerkenwell, London, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||Drusilla Kate Mead lived with Caleb Mead and Rebecca Burrows at 2 White circuit Street, Clerkenwell, London, EnglandG, together with William Mead.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Drusilla Kate Mead lived with Caleb Mead and Rebecca Burrows at 2 White Circuit Street, Clerkenwell, London, EnglandG, together with William Mead.4 |
|Marriage*||18 JUN 1883 ||Drusilla Kate Mead married George John Perry on 18 JUN 1883 at Holborn, London, EnglandG.5 |
|Death*||11 JAN 1920 ||Drusilla Kate Mead died on 11 JAN 1920 at Waipawa, Hawke's Bay, North Island, New ZealandG, aged 60.6 |
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Luton, Beds., Jul-Sep 1859, vol3b 415.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; George John Perry & Drusilla Kate Mead, , Holborn, London, Apr-Jun 1883, vol 1b 982.
- [S120] New Zealand Registers, death & burial, Drusilla Kate Mead Perry, Karori, Wellington, NZ Cemetery records, 1920. & Death index folio no 465.
- [S131] Ancestry Trees, Hansen (Christine) web site. Note refs to MyHeritage site too.
- [S120] New Zealand Registers, No 27993; Perry, Clifford Arthur, 7th Co. 18th NZ Expeditionary Force.
- [S131] Ancestry Trees, Hansen (Christine) web site.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016