#12575, (October 1852-July 1922)
|Birth*||OCT 1852 ||Isaac Cole was born in OCT 1852 at Lacock, Wiltshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Baptism||31 OCT 1852 ||He was baptized on 31 OCT 1852 at Lacock, WiltshireG.3 |
|Marriage*||JUL 1873 ||He married Rebecca Seviour, daughter of Benjamin Sevier and Henrietta Jones, in JUL 1873 at Cranmore, Somerset, EnglandG.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Isaac Cole and Rebecca Seviour lived at Arch houses, Aberystruth, Monmouthshire, WalesG, together with Sarah Ann Cole, Henrietta Cole and Caroline Kate Cole.5 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Isaac Cole and Rebecca Seviour lived at 9 River Row, Blaina, Monmouthshire, WalesG, together with Sarah Ann Cole, Henrietta Cole, Emma Rebecca Cole, Isaac Cole and Augusta L Cole.6 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Isaac Cole was employed as Timberman, colliery.7 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Rebecca Seviour lived at Glyn Milwr, Blaina, Monmouthshire, WalesG, together with Ada Cole.7 |
|Death*||JUL 1922 ||Isaac Cole died in JUL 1922 at Blaina, Monmouthshire, WalesG, aged 69.8 |
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, birth & place, married.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Wilton, Wilts., Jan-Mar 1853, vol 5a 209.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., Isaac Cole, parents John & Sarah, Lacock, Wilts., no 572, p 72.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Eliza Rebecca Sevier & Isaac Cole, Frome, Somerset, Jul-Sep 1873, vol 5c 802.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, also William & Clara Veasy, 26 & son William, 3, from Somerset as lodgers.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 72, Bedwellty, Monmouth, Jul 1922, vol 11a 76.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., Sarah Ann Cole, parents Isaac & Rebecca, Chantry, somerset, no 211, p 27.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016