#12674, (1820-20 January 1904)
|Birth*||1820 ||Rebecca Hudson was born in 1820 at Chenies, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Marriage*||8 MAY 1847 ||She married Philip Peppiatt, son of Thomas Peppiatt and Maria Kentish, on 8 MAY 1847 at St Martin in the Fields, Westminster, Middlesex, EnglandG.1 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||Rebecca Hudson and Philip Peppiatt lived at Sarratt, Hertfordshire, EnglandG, together with Jabez Philip Peppiatt.2 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1851 ||The occupation of Rebecca Hudson was 'Dress maker.3' |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||She and Philip Peppiatt lived at Sarratt, HertfordshireG, together with Jabez Philip Peppiatt.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||Rebecca Hudson lived at The Green, Sarratt, Hertfordshire, EnglandG.5 |
|Death*||20 JAN 1904 ||She died on 20 JAN 1904 at Sarratt, HertfordshireG.6,7 |
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Philip Peppiatt, father Thomas, & Rebecca Hudson, father Henry, St Martin in the Fields, Middlesex, no 426, p 213.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, also mother-in-law.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 85, Watford, Herts., Jan-Mar 1904, vol 3a 449.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place, probate to Jabez Philip Peppiatt..
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016