John Glyn Jones1
#12760, (2 November 1895-)
|Birth*||2 NOV 1895 ||John Glyn Jones was born on 2 NOV 1895 at Ruthin, Denbighshire, WalesG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived with Hugh Jones and Jane Roberts at 1 Wenfechan, Llanrhydd, Denbighshire, WalesG, together with Sarah Ellen Jones, Ernest Jones and Jane Jones.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||John Glyn Jones lived with Hugh Jones and Jane Roberts at 131 Mwrog Street, Ruthin, Denbighshire, WalesG, together with Ernest Jones, Jane Jones, Gertrude Jones and Willam Hugh Jones.3 |
|Milit-End*||9 JUL 1919 ||John Glyn Jones ended military service on 9 JUL 1919 at Ruthin, DenbighshireG.4 |
|Marriage*||31 JUL 1922 ||He married Emma Wells on 31 JUL 1922 at St Mwrog & St Mary's Church, Llanfwrog, Denbighshire, WalesG.5,6 |
|Employment*||29 SEP 1939 ||John Glyn Jones was employed as Compositor, Stone Hand.7 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||He and Emma Wells lived at 13 Newhaven Avenue, Manchester, Lancashire, EnglandG.7 |
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Ruthin, Denbigh, Oct-Dec 1895, vol 11b 266.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S77] British Army records, 97374, Jones, John Gyynn, Pte., RL/Livepool. Pension Card.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; John Glynne Jones, 26, father Hugh, & Emmie, Wells, 25, father Tom, Llanfwrog, Denbigh, no 365, p 183.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; John G Jones & Emmie Wells, Ruthin, Denbigh, Jul-Sep 1922, vol 11b 535.
- [S124] 1939 register.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016