Frank Ernest Buckley1
#12792, (13 August 1868-15 May 1953)
|Birth*||13 AUG 1868 ||Frank Ernest Buckley was born on 13 AUG 1868 at Longfleet, Poole, Dorset, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||He lived with James Wakefield Buckley and Mary Waterman at Wimborne Road, Poole, Dorset, EnglandG, together with Kate Buckley, Wilfred Buckley and James Buckley.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Frank Ernest Buckley lived with James Wakefield Buckley and Mary Waterman at Poole, DorsetG, together with Kate Buckley and Wilfred Buckley.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||Frank Ernest Buckley lived at 22 Ivy House Road, Hanley, Staffordshire, EnglandG.4 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1891 ||He was employed as Colliery surveyor.4 |
|Marriage*||6 APR 1896 ||He married Ann Eliza Cook on 6 APR 1896 at St Stephen's Church, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, EnglandG.5 |
|Employment||30 MAR 1901 ||Frank Ernest Buckley was employed as Colliery Manager.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||He and Ann Eliza Cook lived at 4 Albert Road, Fenton, Staffordshire, EnglandG.6 |
|Employment||2 APR 1911 ||Frank Ernest Buckley was employed as Coal & Ironstone Mine manager.7 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He and Ann Eliza Cook lived at Mill Hayes Villas, Brindley Ford, Biddulph, Staffordshire, EnglandG, together with Cyril James Buckley and Winifred Mary Buckley.7 |
|Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||Frank Ernest Buckley lived at 616 High Lane, Tunstall, Staffordshire, EnglandG.8 |
|Employment||29 SEP 1939 ||He was employed as Builder's Clerk.8 |
|Residence||DEC 1952 ||He lived at Tunstall, StaffordshireG.9 |
|Death*||15 MAY 1953 ||He died on 15 MAY 1953 at Clatterbridge Hosiptal, Bebington, Cheshire, EnglandG, aged 84.10 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Poole, Dorset, Jul-Sep 1868, vol 5a 286.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, vistor to Horners.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Frank Ernest Buckley, 27, father James, & Ann Eliza Cook, 27, father William, St Stephen, Cheltenham, Gloucs., no 90, p 45.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place, home address.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place, probate to Winifred Mary & Robert Weaver Smith.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016