#12795, (24 May 1891-28 March 1978)
|Birth*||24 MAY 1891 ||Norah Henville was born on 24 MAY 1891 at Hereford, Herefordshire, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||She lived with James Buckley and Mary Waterman at Wimborne Road, Poole, Dorset, EnglandG, together with Kate Buckley.3 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Norah Henville lived at Day Training College, 22 Albany Road, Southsea, Hampshire, EnglandG.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||She lived with Kate Buckley at 41 Wimborne Road, Poole, Dorset, EnglandG.5 |
|Employment*||29 SEP 1939 ||Norah Henville was employed as Head Teacher, Elementary School.5 |
|Death*||28 MAR 1978 ||She died on 28 MAR 1978 at 64 Churchfield Road, Parkstone, Dorset, EnglandG, aged 86.6 |
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Hereford, Apr-Jun 1891, vol 6a 507.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, Teacher Training.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016