|Birth*||1820 ||John Adey was born in 1820 at Poole, Dorset, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||30 DEC 1821 ||He was baptized on 30 DEC 1821 at Wareham, Dorset, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||5 AUG 1844 ||He married Mary Ann Cole, daughter of Charles Cole and Margaretta Waterman, on 5 AUG 1844 at St James' Church, Poole, Dorset, EnglandG.1 |
|Employment*||7 APR 1861 ||John Adey was employed as AB seaman.3 |
|Residence*||7 APR 1861 ||He lived at 'Perseverance', West Dock, Hartlepool, Durham, EnglandG.3 |
|Employment||30 MAR 1871 ||He was employed as Cook & Steward.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||He lived at 'Rosena', Catwater, Plymouth, Devon, EnglandG.5 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived at Salisbury Street, Poole, Dorset, EnglandG.6 |
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; John Adey, father Thomas, & Mary Ann Cole, St James, Poole, Dorset, no 317, p 159.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., Mary AnneCole, parents Charles & Margaret, St Martin, Wareham, Dorset fhl 002427585.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, West Dock, West Harlepool, Vessels 'Perseverance'.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, Catwater, Plymouth, Devon, Vessels 'Rosena'.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, Catwater, Plymouth, Devon, Vessels 'Rosena'.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, lodger.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016