#12979, (11 September 1915-3 July 2011)
|Birth*||11 SEP 1915 ||Phyllis Perrett was born on 11 SEP 1915 at Aberdare, Glamorgan, WalesG.1 |
|Marriage*||JUL 1939 ||She married George Edward Whitestone, son of David George Whitestone and Laura Elizabeth Kempster, in JUL 1939 at Watford, Hertfordshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||Phyllis Perrett and George Edward Whitestone lived at 231 Baldwins Lane, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire, EnglandG.4 |
|Death*||3 JUL 2011 ||Phyllis Perrett died on 3 JUL 2011 at Riversmead Nursing Home, Tolpits Lane, Watford, Hertfordshire, EnglandG, aged 95.5 |
|Note*|| ||She and George Edward Whitestone are said to share common ancestry from a test on their daughter Elizabeth Janet Clayton from the Bettles. The trees do not match and the DNA matches suggests a Cook/Hamp ancestor which is unresolved at April 2021.6 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; George E Whitehouse & Phyllis Perrett, Watford, Herts., Jul-Sep 1939, vol 3a 5559.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Merthyr Tydfil, Glamorgan, Jan-Mar 1885, vol 11a 596.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Albert George Perrett, 22, father George, & Jennett Davies, 20, father David (dec.), St john's, Aberdare, Glamorgan, no 232, p 116.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S131] Ancestry Trees, to be checked.
- [S128] Ancestry DNA, Said to be a common ancestor descendant of the Bettles but the basis is unverified. Match 20cM on 1 segment NGJ, LS etc to Elizabeth Jane Whitestone, daughter.
- [S59] USPRI, Elizabeth Janet Clayton, Petition for Naturalisation, Tacoma, WA, USA no 17883. date & place of birth.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016