#13012, (July 1842-9 May 1889)
|Birth*||JUL 1842 ||George Janes was born in JUL 1842 at Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||He lived with Amos Janes and Susannah Bierton at Northall, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG, together with Dinah Janes, Rowland Janes, John Janes and Elizabeth Janes.1 |
|Marriage*||31 JAN 1861 ||George Janes married Ann Simons on 31 JAN 1861 at St Mary's Church, Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG.3 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1861 ||George Janes was employed as Ag Lab.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861 ||He and Ann Simons lived at Edlesborough, BuckinghamshireG.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||George Janes and Ann Simons lived at Northall, BuckinghamshireG, together with Ezra Janes, Sarah Jane Janes, Henry Janes and Alfred Janes.5 |
|Death*||9 MAY 1889 ||George Janes died on 9 MAY 1889 at Edlesborough, BuckinghamshireG, aged 46.6 |
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Leighton Buzzard, Beds., Jul-Sep 1842, vol 6 65.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Ann Simons & George Janes, Leighton Buzzard, beds., Jan-Mar 1861, vol 3b 508.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 47, Leighton Buzzard, Beds., Apr-Jun 1889, vol 3b 235.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016