#13105, (1826-19 January 1866)
|Birth*||1826 ||Richard Vaisey was born in 1826 at Leighton, Somerset, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||He lived with Richard Vaisey and Elizabeth Huntley at Leighton, SomersetG, together with Henry Vaisey, Mary Vaisey, William Vaisey, Isaac Vaisey and Eliza Vaisey.1 |
|Marriage*||30 OCT 1853 ||Richard Vaisey married Jane Gunning on 30 OCT 1853 at All Saints Church, Nunney, Somerset, EnglandG.2 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1861 ||Richard Vaisey was employed as Labourer.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861 ||He and Jane Gunning lived at West Cranmore, Somerset, EnglandG, together with Mary Elizabeth Vaisey and Emily Jane Vaisey.3 |
|Death*||19 JAN 1866 ||Richard Vaisey died on 19 JAN 1866 at West Cranmore, SomersetG.4 |
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S48] Parish Register, banns; Richard Vezey of West Cranmore & Jane Gunning, Nunney, Somerset, no 297, p 150.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 40, Shepton Mallet, somerset, Jan-Mar 1866, vol 5c 427.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016