George William Bloom1
#13421, (6 August 1871-7 November 1925)
|Birth*||6 AUG 1871 ||George William Bloom was born on 6 AUG 1871 at St Pancras, London, EnglandG.2,3 |
|Baptism||18 JUL 1875 ||He was baptized on 18 JUL 1875 at St Anne's Church, Islington, London, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||17 NOV 1890 ||He married Esther Sarah Burrows, daughter of James A Burrows and Eliza Elizabeth Quick, on 17 NOV 1890 at Kentish Town, London, EnglandG.1 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||George William Bloom and Esther Sarah Burrows lived at 9 Winscombe Street, St Pancras, London, EnglandG, together with Rosina Tanner, Louisa Florence Tanner, Alfred Ernest Bloom, George William Arthur Bloom and Ada Burrows.4 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1901 ||The occupation of George William Bloom was 'House Decorator.4' |
|Occupation||2 APR 1911 ||The occupation of George William Bloom was 'Builder.5' |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He and Esther Sarah Burrows lived at 9 Winscombe Street, Hiighgate, London, EnglandG, together with Alfred Ernest Bloom, George William Arthur Bloom and William John Herbert Bloom.5 |
|Death*||7 NOV 1925 ||George William Bloom died on 7 NOV 1925 at Worthing, Sussex, EnglandG, aged 54.6 |
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; George William Bloom, 22, father Geroge James, & Esther Sarah Tanner, 22, spinster, father James, St Martin, Kentish Town, no 67, p 34.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, birth & bapt., George William Bloom, parents George James & Harriet, St Anne, Poole's Park, Islington, no 640, p 80.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Islington, London, Jul-Sep 1871, vol 1b 26.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 54, East Preston, Sussex, Oct-Dec 1925. vol 2b 457.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016