Emily Florence Bower1
#13774, (26 February 1904-18 May 1975)
|Birth*||26 FEB 1904 ||Emily Florence Bower was born on 26 FEB 1904 at Haggerston, London, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||She lived with Frederick William Bower and Mary Ann Eleanor Pearson at 51 Brunswick Street, Shoreditch, London, EnglandG, together with Eleanor Charlotte Bower, Ada Rose Bower and Frederick Bowers.2 |
|Marriage*||4 AUG 1929 ||Emily Florence Bower married Richard George Warr on 4 AUG 1929 at St Margaret of Antioch Church, Leytonstone, Essex, EnglandG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||Emily Florence Bower lived with Mary Ann Eleanor Pearson at 24 Chichester Road, Leytonstone, Essex, EnglandG, together with Ada Rose Bower and Richard George Warr.4 |
|Death*||18 MAY 1975 ||Emily Florence Bower died on 18 MAY 1975 at Leytonstone, EssexG, aged 71.5 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Shoreditch, London, Apr-Jun 1904, vol 1c 68.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Emily Florence Bower, 23, father Frederick William, & Richard Gerge Warr, 20, father Alfred Charles, St Margaret, Leytonstone, Essex.
- [S124] 1939 register, 1 blanked line.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place.
- [S131] Ancestry Trees, Warr family tree; no references.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016