#14047, (21 January 1872-2 October 1958)
|Birth*||21 JAN 1872 ||James Cole was born on 21 JAN 1872 at Highbridge, Somerset, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||14 APR 1897 ||He married Florence Louisa Redmond, daughter of Samuel Redmond and Elizabeth Wills, on 14 APR 1897 at St James' Church, Poole, Dorset, EnglandG.3,1 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1901 ||The occupation of James Cole was 'Watchmaker & Jeweller.4' |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||He and Florence Louisa Redmond lived at 81 High Street, Poole, Dorset, EnglandG, together with Florence Louisa Cole, Isabella Rosa Cole, Elizabeth Wills and Frank Redmond. |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||James Cole and Florence Louisa Redmond lived at 83 High Street, Poole, Dorset, EnglandG, together with Florence Louisa Cole, Isabella Rosa Cole, Geraldine Violet Cole, James George Cole and Norman Samuel Cole.5 |
|Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||James Cole and Florence Louisa Redmond lived at Poole, DorsetG, together with James George Cole.6 |
|Death*||2 OCT 1958 ||James Cole died on 2 OCT 1958 at Alderney Hospital, Parkstone, Poole, Dorset, EnglandG, aged 86.7 |
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; James Cole, 25, father James, & Florence Louisa Redmond, 23, father Samuel, St James, Poole, no 159, p 80.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Axbridge, somerset, Jan-Mar 1872, vol 5c 630.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Florence Louisa Redmond & James Cole, Poole, Dorset, Apr-Jun 1897, vol 5a 613.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 86, Poole, Dorset, Oct-Dec 1958, vol 6a 508.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016