#14073, (July 1805-September 1866)
|Birth*||JUL 1805 ||Jemima Paternoster was born in JUL 1805 at Martlesham, Suffolk, EnglandG.2 |
|Baptism||29 SEP 1805 ||She was baptized on 29 SEP 1805 at Martlesham, SuffolkG.2 |
|Marriage*||1 JUN 1830 ||She married Thomas Eley on 1 JUN 1830 at Martlesham, SuffolkG.3 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||Jemima Paternoster and Thomas Eley lived at Martlesham, SuffolkG, together with Charles Eley, George Eley and Phoebe Eley.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||Jemima Paternoster and Thomas Eley lived at Martlesham, SuffolkG, together with George Eley and John Paternoster.1 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||Jemima Paternoster and Thomas Eley lived at Martlesham, SuffolkG, together with Charles Eley.5 |
|Death*||SEP 1866 ||Jemima Paternoster died in SEP 1866 at Martlesham, SuffolkG, aged 61.6 |
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., Jemima Paternoster, parents John & Sarah, Martlesham, Suffolk, fhl 496781.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Jemima Paternoster & Thomas Ely, Martlesham, Suffolk, fhl 918517.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 61, Woodbridge, Suffolk, Jul-Sep 1866, vol 4a 390.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, extrapolated.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016