Florence Mabel Stanbridge1
#14451, (12 August 1909-30 March 2006)
|Birth*||12 AUG 1909 ||Florence Mabel Stanbridge was born on 12 AUG 1909 at St Pancras, London, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||17 OCT 1909 ||She was baptized on 17 OCT 1909 at Holy Trinity Church, Haverstock Hill, Camden Town, London, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||She lived with George William Stanbridge and Florence Louise Meears at 14 Monmouth Road, Edmonton, London, EnglandG.3 |
|Marriage*||8 SEP 1935 ||Florence Mabel Stanbridge married Sydney Cowen on 8 SEP 1935 at St Alban's Church, Acton, London, EnglandG.4,5 |
|Immigration*||6 JUN 1951 ||Florence Mabel Stanbridge and Sydney Cowen immigrated on 6 JUN 1951 to 37 Merlyn Street, Merlynston, Melbourne, Victoria, AustraliaG.6 |
|Death*||30 MAR 2006 ||Florence Mabel Stanbridge died on 30 MAR 2006 at Newborough, Victoria, AustraliaG, aged 96.7 |
|Note*|| ||She is a DNA match through a test on her grand-daughter Lee Schaeche.8 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, St Pancras, London, Jul-Sep 1909, vol 1b 34.
- [S48] Parish Register, birth & bapt., Florence Mabel Stanbridge, parents William George & Florence Louise, Holy Trinity, Haverstock Hill, London, no 152, p 19.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, with sister-in-law & children.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Sydney cowen, 26, father John, & Florence Mable Stanbridge, 26, father George William, St Albans, Acton, no 68, p 34.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, Florence M Stanbridge & Sydney Cowen, Brentford, Middlesex, Jul-Sep 1935, vol 3a 406.
- [S61] Passengers, Arrival, Fremantle, WA, Southampton to Melbourne, SS 'Asturias'.
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, being checked.
- [S128] DNA Matches, A DNA match to NGJ from the Stanbridge family to Lee Ondine.
- [S124] 1939 register, DOB with mother & step-father.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Pancras, London, Jul-Sep 1937, vol 1b 52, mother Stanbridge.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Lambeth , London, Jul-Sep 1940, vol 1d 367, mother Stanbridge.