Percy Edward Whiffen1
#15013, (3 December 1875-4 October 1942)
|Birth*||3 DEC 1875 ||Percy Edward Whiffen was born on 3 DEC 1875 at Camden, Camden, New Jersey, USAG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||17 JUN 1880 ||He lived with Henry Whiffen and Sarah Chinchen at 805 Linden Street, Camden, Camden, New Jersey, USAG, together with Harry Herbert Whiffen.2 |
|Employment*||8 JUN 1900 ||Percy Edward Whiffen was employed as Shoe Operator.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||8 JUN 1900 ||He lived with Harry Herbert Whiffen at 521 Fulton Palce, Camden, Camden, Pennsylvania, USAG, together with Charles Stuart Whiffen.3 |
|Marriage*||21 OCT 1903 ||Percy Edward Whiffen married Blanche Jones on 21 OCT 1903 at Bellview Avenue, Hammonton, Atlantic, New Jersey, USAG.4 |
|Residence*||19 APR 1910 ||Percy Edward Whiffen and Blanche Jones lived at Hammonton, Atlantic, New JerseyG, together with Henry Gordon Whiffen and Elizabeth Whiffen.5 |
|Occupation*||20 JAN 1920 ||The occupation of Percy Edward Whiffen was 'Physician.6' |
|Residence||20 JAN 1920 ||He and Blanche Jones lived at Specht Street, West Beaver, Snyder, Pennsylvania, USAG, together with Henry Gordon Whiffen, Elizabeth Whiffen and Margaret Adele Whiffen.6 |
|Residence||5 APR 1940 ||Percy Edward Whiffen and Blanche Jones lived at Walker Street, West Beaver, Snyder, Pennsylvania, USAG, together with Elizabeth Whiffen.7 |
|Death*||4 OCT 1942 ||Percy Edward Whiffen died on 4 OCT 1942 at Lewistown Hospital, Derry, Mifflin, Pennsylvania, USAG, aged 66.1 |
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, death certificate; Dr Percy Edward Whiffen, birth & death, parents & spouse; Pennsylvania file 92320, no 252.
- [S81] 10th US Federal Census.
- [S43] US census, 1900.
- [S83] Unknown author, B.M.D. other records, marriage; Percy Edward Whiffen & Blanche Jones, Hammonton, NJ, Marriage Index, file 555 12984, 1903.
- [S47] US census, 1910.
- [S41] US census, 1920.
- [S98] US Census 1940.
- [S52] US SS Index, birth & death; H.G.Whiffen, Shawnee Mission, KN, SSN 487-03-6682.
- [S131] Ancestry Trees, Whiffen family tree, no references.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016