Emily Agnes Hamp
#15214, (October 1882-16 October 1937)
|Birth*||OCT 1882 ||Emily Agnes Hamp was born in OCT 1882 at Northampton, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Immigration*||1887 ||She immigrated in 1887 to USAG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived with Henry Hamp and Fanny Agnes Neudegg at 63 Horsemarket Street, Northampton, Northamptonshire, EnglandG, together with Henry Ernest Hamp.3 |
|Occupation*||3 MAY 1910 ||The occupation of Emily Agnes Hamp was 'Music Teacher.4' |
|Residence*||3 MAY 1910 ||She lived at 270 North Main Street, Ipswich, Essex, Massachusetts, USAG.5 |
|Marriage*||30 NOV 1911 ||She married Henry David Grieve Baxter on 30 NOV 1911 at Farimont, Martin, Minnesota, USAG.6 |
|Residence*||5 JAN 1920 ||Emily Agnes Hamp and Henry David Grieve Baxter lived at 709 Marshall Street, Portland, Multnomah, Oregon, USAG, together with Edward Cordon Baxter and Constance Baxter.2 |
|Residence||3 APR 1930 ||Emily Agnes Hamp and Henry David Grieve Baxter lived at 105 East 61st Street, Portland, Multnomah, Oregon, USAG, together with Constance Baxter and Edward Cordon Baxter.7 |
|Death*||16 OCT 1937 ||Emily Agnes Hamp died on 16 OCT 1937 at Seattle, King, Washington, USAG.8 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Northampton, Oct-Dec 1882, vol 3b 52.
- [S41] US census, 1920.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, plus Minnie, Frederick & Ralph.
- [S47] US census, 1910.
- [S47] US census, 1910, as Emily A Constant, with uncle & aunt, Edmund & Elizabeth.
- [S122] Newspaper records, marriage announcement, marriage of Emily Agnes Constant, niece of Mr & Mrs Edward Constant of Fairmont, Minn., to Harry David Greede Baxter, 30 Nov 1911. Boston Evening Transcript, Mass., 20 Nov 1911, p 3.
- [S42] US census, 1930.
- [S59] USPRI, death, Agnes Constant Hamp Baxter, age 56, father Henry Hamp, mother Fannie Neudegg, spouse Harry D G Baxter, Seattle, King, WA, cert 3819, fhl 2023447.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, birth, Constance Baxter, parents Harry David Grieve Baxter & Emily Agnes Constant, Multnomah, OR, no 2 275, reg 299.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016