Emily Harriot Button1
#16539, (June 1853-15 April 1913)
|Birth*||JUN 1853 ||Emily Harriot Button was born in JUN 1853 at Bramford, Suffolk, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||She lived with James Button and Sarah Elizabeth Markham at 89 Goswell Street, Finsbury, London, EnglandG, together with James Button, Thomas Edward Button, Mary Button and William Button.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1871 ||Emily Harriot Button lived at Islington, London, EnglandG.4 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1871 ||She was employed as Servant.5 |
|Marriage*||22 DEC 1878 ||She married James Rutland Thompson on 22 DEC 1878 at St Pancras, Middlesex, EnglandG.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||Emily Harriot Button and James Rutland Thompson lived at 53 St James Road, Holloway, Middlesex, EnglandG, together with Jane Thompson.1 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Emily Harriot Button and James Rutland Thompson lived at 4 Henrietta Street, Deptford, London, EnglandG, together with Jane Thompson, Rupert James Thompson, Albert Edward Thompson, Ethel Mary Thompson and Charles Thompson.7 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Emily Harriot Button and James Rutland Thompson lived at Deptford, LondonG, together with Jane Thompson, Albert Edward Thompson and Ethel Mary Thompson.8 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Emily Harriot Button and James Rutland Thompson lived at 21 Hyde Street, Deptford, London, EnglandG.9 |
|Death*||15 APR 1913 ||Emily Harriot Button died on 15 APR 1913 at Deptford, London, EnglandG, aged 59.10 |
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Ipswich, Suffolk, Apr-Jun 1853, vol 4a 551.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, servant, housmaid,.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; James Rutland Thompson, jr. (Widower), father James Rutland, & Emily Harriott Button, 25, father James, St Pancras, Middlesex, no 26, p 13.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 60, Deptford, London, Apr-Jun 1913, vol 1d 997.