#17980, (6 April 1881-July 1964)
|Birth*||6 APR 1881 ||Emily Sear was born on 6 APR 1881 at Eaton Bray, Bedforshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Name Variation||MAY 1881 ||She was also known as Emily Sear Bierton.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived with Frederick Sear and Jemima Brown at 12 High Street, Ivinghoe, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG, together with Charles Sear.1 |
|Marriage*||23 JUL 1906 ||Emily Sear married Herbert Amos Lawrence on 23 JUL 1906 at St Mary the Virgin Church, Great Milton, Oxfordshire, EnglandG.4 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Emily Sear and Herbert Amos Lawrence lived at 69 Minet Avenue, Harlesden, Middlesex, EnglandG, together with Charles Sear and Vera Emily Lawrence.5 |
|Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||Emily Sear and Herbert Amos Lawrence lived at 6 Langley Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, EnglandG.6 |
|Death*||JUL 1964 ||Emily Sear died in JUL 1964 at Willesden, Middlesex, EnglandG, aged 83.7 |
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Emily Sear Bierton, Leighton Buzzard, Beds., Apr-Jun 1881, vol 3b 430.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Leighton Buzzard, Beds., Apr-Jun 1881, vol 3b 430.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Herbert Lawrence, 28, of Harlesden, father John, & Emily Sear, 25, father Frederick (dec.), Great Milton, Oxon., no. 319, p 160.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 83, Willesden, Middlesex, Jul-Sep 1964, vol 5f 158.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Willesden, Middlesex, Jul-Sep 1910, vol 3a 307.