Dorothy Ethel Vallins OBE1
#2033, (10 March 1912-19 January 1992)
|Birth*||10 MAR 1912 ||Dorothy Ethel Vallins OBE was born on 10 MAR 1912 at Sevenoaks, Kent, EnglandG.2 |
|Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||She lived at Priory House, Nether Poppleton, Yorkshire, EnglandG.3 |
|Residence||MAR 1945 ||She lived at 35 Greenhill, Prince Arthur Road, Hampstead, London, EnglandG.4 |
|Residence||SEP 1946 ||She lived at 4617 Wilmslow Road, Baltimore, Maryland, USAG.5 |
|Employment*||OCT 1946 ||She was employed as French Teacher, Eastern High School, Baltimore; teacher exchange program for 1 year.6 |
|Residence||1951 ||She lived at 34 Weelsby Road, Grimsby, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.7 |
|Occupation*||23 MAY 1972 ||The occupation of Dorothy Ethel Vallins OBE was 'Headmistress, Cleethorpes Girls Grammar School.8,9' |
|AWArd*||23 MAY 1972 ||She was awarded 'Order of the British Empire, Civil Division.' on 23 MAY 1972.9 |
|Residence*|| ||She lived at The Lodge, Bargate, Grimsby, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.8 |
|Death*||19 JAN 1992 ||She died on 19 JAN 1992 at Grimsby, LincolnshireG, aged 79.8,10 |
|Burial*||29 JAN 1992 ||She was buried on 29 JAN 1992 at Great Grimsby Crematorium, Grimsby, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.11 |
- [S29] Email from, From Ray Vallins, April 2009.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Sevenoaks, Kent, Apr-Jun 1912, vol 2a 1561, mother Neves.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", London Electoral Registers, Camden, Hampstead, 1945, p 12.
- [S29] Email from, from Ray Vallins, 23/5/19.
- [S29] Email from, from Ray Vallins, 23/5/19, on an exchange program for 1 year.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, British Phone Books, 1951.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, Death Cert no. 163, Jan 1992. Grimsby, Humberside.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, 1972 Birthday Honours, Wikipedia.from London Gazette.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, on findagrave.com, # 143696785. cremated & ashes scattered on plot F.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016