Ivy Elizabeth Blessett1
#2042, (June 1907-16 December 1994)
|Birth*||JUN 1907 ||Ivy Elizabeth Blessett was born in JUN 1907 at Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1911 ||She lived with John Blessett and Ruth Smith at High Street, Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, EnglandG, together with Marjorie Annie Blessett and Doris May Blessett.3 |
|Marriage*||JUL 1930 ||Ivy Elizabeth Blessett married Ernest Lilley in JUL 1930 at Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.4 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||Ivy Elizabeth Blessett and Ernest Lilley lived at Station Road, Digby, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.5 |
|Death*||16 DEC 1994 ||Ivy Elizabeth Blessett died on 16 DEC 1994 at Market Deeping, LincolnshireG, aged 87.6 |
|Note*|| ||She is a descendant of Philip Smith & Ann Todd via Ruth Smith by a DNA match to her great-grandson George Charles Sheppard.7 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bourne, Lincs, Apr-Jun 1907, vol 7a 385.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age 3.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Ernest Lilley & Ivy Elizabeth Blessett. Bourne, Lincs., Jul-Sep 1930, vol 7a 106.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S29] Email from, from John Blessett.
- [S128] Ancestry DNA, A match on MyHeritage; MGJ to George Charles Sheppard, 29cM on 2 segments and Theory of Family Relativity.
- [S124] 1939 register, birth date.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016