|Birth*||1811 ||Ann Jefferies was born in 1811 at Sible Hedingham, Essex, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Marriage||1 JUN 1838 ||She witnessed the marriage of Jonathan Jefferies and Harriet Button on 1 JUN 1838 at St Katharine's Church, Gosfield, Essex, EnglandG.2,3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||Ann Jefferies lived with John Jefferies at Hadstock, Essex, EnglandG, together with Samuel Jefferies.4 |
|Occupation*||1848 ||The occupation of Ann Jefferies was 'Milliner.5' |
|Marriage*||5 NOV 1850 ||She married John Bowyer on 5 NOV 1850 at Castle Hedingham, Essex, EnglandG.6 |
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, Aged 30.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, marriage; Jonathan Jeffries, full age, father Jonathan Jeffries, & Harriet Button, father John, Gosfield Parish Church, no 6.
- [S17] BMD indices, Halstead, Essex, Apr-Jun 1838, vol 12 141.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, entereed as John, Samuel & Ann, prsumably siblings.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, White's Directory of Essex on historyhouse.co.uk.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; John Bowyer, father Edward, & Ann Jeffries, father Thomas Poynter, St Nicholas, Castle Hedingham, fhl 1472365.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016