#2173, (June 1852-)
|Birth*||JUN 1852 ||Louisa Semmence was born in JUN 1852 at City of London, London, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||7 DEC 1853 ||She was baptized on 7 DEC 1853 at St Leonard, Shoreditch, London, EnglandG.2 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1871 ||She lived at 19 Finsbury Pavement, Finsbury, London, EnglandG.3 |
|Marriage*||1 AUG 1875 ||She married Edwin Jefferies, son of Sarah Smith, on 1 AUG 1875 at All Saints, Battle Bridge, Islington, Middlesex, EnglandG.4,5 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Louisa Semmence and Edwin Jefferies lived at 131 Marlborough Road, Islington, London, EnglandG.6 |
|ResearchNote*||JAN 2011 ||Research Note: This person has numerous transcriptions of her surname including Semmence, Simmonce, Semmens and Lemmence. |
- [S17] BMD indices, London City, London, Apr-Jun 1852, vol 1c 97.
- [S76] London Births & Baptisms, father Robert, mother Mary Ann.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, Lewis household as General Servant, aged 19.
- [S80] London, Marriages & Banns, Frederick Edwin Jefferies & Louisa Lemmence.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Frederick Edwin Jefferies & Louisa Semmence or Lemmence; Islington, London, Jul-Sp 1875, vol 1B 433.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, definitely from Sible Hedingham; wife Louisa from London.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016