Olive May Jefferies
#2230, (23 October 1892-6 January 1992)
|Birth*||23 OCT 1892 ||Olive May Jefferies was born on 23 OCT 1892 at Edmonton, London, EnglandG.2 |
|Name Variation||1901 ||She was also known as Olive May Martin.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||She lived with Charles Martin and Elizabeth Jefferies at 5 Sussex Road, Islington, London, EnglandG.3 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Olive May Jefferies lived at 22 Hatherly Road, Reading, Berkshire, EnglandG.4 |
|Marriage*||28 JAN 1923 ||She married Ernest Thomas Bowyer on 28 JAN 1923 at St George's Church, Tufnell Park, Middlesex, EnglandG.5 |
|Residence*||1937 ||Olive May Jefferies and Ernest Thomas Bowyer lived at 50 St Albans Crescent, Wood Green, Middlesex, EnglandG.6 |
|Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||Olive May Jefferies lived at Blamsters Villas, Dunmow, Essex, EnglandG.7 |
|Death*||6 JAN 1992 ||She died on 6 JAN 1992 at Epsom, Surrey, EnglandG, aged 99.8 |
- [S2] Book inscriptions, adopted by her mother's sister & husband, docs refer to Martin.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Edmonton, Middlesex, Oct-Dec 1892, vol 3a 390.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, note that the child is not their daughter.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, as Olive May martin, daughter, with adoptee parents Charles Alfred Martin &Maria.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Olive May Martin, 30, spinster, father Charles Martin, & Ernest Thomas Bowyer, 30, father Thomas, St George, Tufnell Park, Middlesex, no 15, p 8. & Jan-Mar 1923, vol 1b 328.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", London Electoral Register, Wood Green West, p 87, 1937.
- [S124] 1939 register, Withthe Perry family, no husband.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 99, Surrey, Mid-Eastern, Jan 1992, vol 17 24.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Brentford, Essex, Jan-Mar 1943, vol 3a 637, mother Martin.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016