Edna May Dering1
#2299, (14 February 1879-1963)
|Birth*||14 FEB 1879 ||Edna May Dering was born on 14 FEB 1879 at Grantsburg, Burnett, Wisconsin, USAG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||12 JUN 1880 ||She lived with Roland Winslow Dering and Hattie Alsie Randall at Grantsburg, Burnett, WisconsinG, together with Cora Irene Dering.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||8 JUN 1895 ||Edna May Dering lived with Roland Winslow Dering and Hattie Alsie Randall at Rush City, Chisago, Minnesota, USAG, together with Harry Albert Dering.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||1 JUN 1900 ||Edna May Dering lived with Roland Winslow Dering and Hattie Alsie Randall at Koochiching & Rainey Lake villages, Itasca, Minnesota, USAG, together with Edward James Dering, Fred Rolland Dering and Harry Albert Dering.5 |
|Marriage*||1902 ||Edna May Dering married Charles August Peterson in 1902 at Minnesota, USAG.6 |
|Residence*||1916 ||Edna May Dering lived at 3210 Everett Avenue, Everett, Snohomish, Washington, USAG.7 |
|Marriage*||1917 ||She married Walter Hawkins in 1917 at Everett, Snohomish, Washington, USAG.8 |
|Residence*||7 JAN 1920 ||Edna May Dering and Walter Hawkins lived at 2940 Maple Avenue, Everett, Snohomish, Washington, USAG.8 |
|Death*||1963 ||Edna May Dering died in 1963. |
- [S52] US SS Index, SS Index; birth & place; Edna Dering Hawkins, parents Rolland W Dering & Hattie A Randall, 1940 SSN 544-16-9629.
- [S43] US census, 1900, aged 21.
- [S81] 10th US Federal Census, two doors from Rowland's parents.
- [S59] USPRI, Rush City, Minnesota Territorial & State census, 1895.
- [S43] US census, 1900, a farm?
- [S47] US census, 1910, extrapolated.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", Everett City directory, 1916, p 270. widow.
- [S41] US census, 1920, extrapolated.
- [S42] US census, 1930, extrapolated.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016