|Birth*||1788 ||Henry Dering was born in 1788 at Pennsylvania, USAG.1 |
|Marriage*||1825 ||He married Martha Winslow in 1825 at PennsylvaniaG.3 |
|Residence*||13 SEP 1850 ||Henry Dering lived at Benezette Township, Elk, Pennsylvania, USAG, together with Charles Dering, Catherine Dering, Cyrus E Dering and Edward G Dering.4 |
|Occupation*||13 SEP 1850 ||The occupation of Henry Dering was 'Mill Wright.5' |
|(Witness) Residence||27 AUG 1870 ||He lived with Cyrus E Dering at Burlington, Licking, Ohio, USAG, together with Cora E Dering and Charles H Dering.6 |
|Death*||1875 ||Henry Dering died in 1875 at Burlington, Licking, OhioG.7 |
- [S89] US Census 1850, aged 62 at census; father of Edward G et al.
- [S91] US Census 1820, possible father of Henry born 1788. Household was 1 male over 25, one female over 25, one male & one female under 10, one female under 25.
- [S89] US Census 1850, in this census the Winslows are neighbours. Extrapolation, speculative.
- [S89] US Census 1850, next door to Winslows, farmers. Henry a widower? no female of his age.
- [S89] US Census 1850.
- [S99] US Federal Census 1870.
- [S81] 10th US Federal Census, not present on 1880 census.
- [S89] US Census 1850, aged 24 at census.
- [S89] US Census 1850, aged 14 at census.
- [S89] US Census 1850, aged 62 at census.
- [S89] US Census 1850, aged 16 at census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016