#2333, (December 1883-)
|Birth*||DEC 1883 ||Rosa French was born in DEC 1883 at Felsted, Essex, EnglandG.2,1 |
|(Witness) Residence||31 MAR 1891 ||She lived with Thomas French and Eliza Coe at Silverleys Farm, Felsted, Essex, EnglandG, together with Ellen J French, Lily French, Thomas James French, Albert George French, Edith French and Alice French.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||31 MAR 1901 ||Rosa French lived with Thomas French at Front Road, Cranham, Romford, Essex, EnglandG, together with Florence M French and Ernest French.4 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1905 ||Rosa French married Albert Edward Thorogood in JUN 1905 at Cranham, Romford, Essex, EnglandG.5 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Rosa French was employed as Servant, household Joseph John Curson. at 37 Approach Road, Bethnal Green, London, EnglandG.6 |
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, aged 7 at census.
- [S17] BMD indices, Dunmow, Essex, Oct-Dec 1883, vol 4a 551.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, Romford, Essex, Apr-JUn 1905, vol 4a 754.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, In houseold of J J Curson, Butcher.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, With wife of 7 years, Selena, two stepsons, Albert & Sidney Wiffen & grandson, Stanley Thorogood, aged 4.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016