|Birth*||1865 ||Emily Stacey was born in 1865 at Southfleet, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||She lived with Mary Ann Payton and Thomas Stacey at Betsham, Southfleet, Kent, EnglandG, together with William Stacey and Charles Stacey.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Emily Stacey lived with Thomas Stacey and Mary Ann Payton at 7 Ingress Terrace, Southfleet, Kent, EnglandG, together with William Stacey and Charles Stacey.1 |
|Marriage*||12 JUN 1886 ||Emily Stacey married James Alfred Poynter on 12 JUN 1886 at St Anne, Limehouse, Tower Hamlets, London, EnglandG.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||Emily Stacey and James Alfred Poynter lived at 69 Brook Street, Milton-next-Gravesend, Kent, EnglandG.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Emily Stacey and James Alfred Poynter lived at 65 Wellington Street, Milton-next-Gravesend, Kent, EnglandG, together with Edith Blanche Poynter, Reginald Ardly Poynter, Ida Olive Poynter and Winifred Hilda Poynter.5 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Emily Stacey and James Alfred Poynter lived at Milton-next-Gravesend, KentG, together with Ida Olive Poynter, Winifred Hilda Poynter and Lily Poynter.6 |
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Emily Stacey, 21, father Thomas, & James Alfred Poynter, 21, father James Green Poynter; St Anne Limehouse, no 394, p 197.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, with James' grandfather; a boarding House.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, with grand-dau., May, age 4, Gravesend.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & birthplace.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age, birth,.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016