#2520, (March 1841-)
|Birth*||MAR 1841 ||Hannah Pont was born in MAR 1841 at Hastings, Sussex, EnglandG.2 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861 ||She lived at Rutland Place, Hastings, Sussex, EnglandG.3 |
|Marriage*||24 OCT 1869 ||She married Nathaniel Mead, son of John Mead and Shilometh Bottesford, on 24 OCT 1869 at Westminster, London, EnglandG.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Hannah Pont and Nathaniel Mead lived at 128 New Kent Road, Newington, London, EnglandG, together with George Mead.5 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Hannah Pont lived at 6 Hunter Street, Bloomsbury, London, EnglandG, together with George Mead.6 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage Nathaniel Mead, father John; & Hannah Pont, father John.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Hastings, Sussex, Jan-Mar 1841, vol 7 357.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, servant, Burfield household.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage Nathaniel Mead, widower, father John; & Hannah Pont, father John, St Marylebone, Westminster, no 138, p 69.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016