#2536, (24 April 1893-September 1972)
|Birth*||24 APR 1893 ||Benjamin Mead was born on 24 APR 1893 at Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived with John Mead and Jane Bates at Town Side Villa, Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG, together with Ciss Mead, Isaac Mead, Esther Mead, Mary Mead, Hannah Mara Mead, David Mead and Ebenezer Mead.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||3 APR 1911 ||Benjamin Mead lived with John Mead and Jane Bates at Edlesborough, BuckinghamshireG, together with Hannah Mara Mead, David Mead, Ebenezer Mead and Abel Mead.2 |
|Marriage*||JAN 1920 ||Benjamin Mead married Lydia Rose Young in JAN 1920 at Luton, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.4 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||Benjamin Mead lived at Three Counties Hospital, Arlesey, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.5 |
|Death*||SEP 1972 ||He died in SEP 1972 at Biggleswade, Bedfordshire, EnglandG, aged 79.6 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Leighton Buzzard, Beds., Apr-Jun 1893, vol 3b 408.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage Lydia R Young & Benjamin Mead. Luton, Beds., Jan-Mar 1920, vol 3b 850.
- [S124] 1939 register, inmate.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 79, Biggleswade, Beds., vol 4a 208.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016